My future Job

Well I study architecture so my future job must be related to that, but how I always say, architecture it’s not just building or houses. I mean like an architect you can go by the way of digital arts and make 3d models for a videogame, or related whit the landscape you can design gardens and parks.


In my case I want get a job related whit the design of multiply urban projects, like libraries or learning centers always focused on a public role, the first reason is that I am not really interesting about housing projects (I like to think on a big scale) and the second reason is that if I gonna make some project I would like to think that is for the benefit of many people.


About my skill for that job, I think that I need a lot of creativity in my ideas as in my architectural representation. Also I will need my own office and work team, I mean, to have absolute freedom on my ideas I need to be able to dedicate myself 100% to them.


Finally and about the reward, I think that feel satisfied of your job is the most important reward that you could have, feel that you do your best for the people. 



Event center

(This is a concept of a public project that we did with my partners in the last semester and I wanted to share as an example of what I want to do in my future job)


Comments

  1. Hi Ricardo! I share what you said at the end of your post. Feeling that you are doing the best for people must be a very rewarding feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha We have very different ideas about our future! But I hope you can work on what you like.
    Greetings my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts