Country that I would like to visit!

 





Hello everyone! And welcome to my first post in this blog.

And well... today I want to talk about the country that I want to visit, for me is a difficult question because when I will graduate from the university, I wish travel around the word , but if you ask me for my first arrive I think that New Zealand is my option.

But why New Zealand? First, for the landscapes, in videos or photography’s you could see the beautiful of the country, and second if you have 18 – 31 years old you can get the “working holiday” and this is a kind of visa. You can go to work and live in this country around 3 years and that is my plan.

But what about the people or the language? I think (thanks videos and podcast) that the people, form there, are kind and polite people. So it’s a great option if you want to learn English.

Probably the first think that I will do if I go to New Zealand is walk, drawn and appreciate the landsescape.


Comments

Popular Posts