The best movie/series that I have ever seen

 

Well I’m gonna talk abut of my favorite series, just because I am not a movies person. I mean I like movies and I enjoy going to the cinema, but the series make me feel more connected with the history, the characters and the film. Probably is because the time length of the series in comparation whit the movies.

One of my favorite series is “Kimetsu no Yaiba” or Demon slayer in English. This is an anime series and it’s about Tanjiro Kamado, a young boy who becomes a demon slayer after his family is murder by a demon, and his younger sister Nezuko is turned into a demon by the same demon that kill her family.

The topic is how Tanjiro tries to heal Nezuko and the adventures that he has to pass to do it. I don’t want to do a spoiler, but I recommended if you like the animation and anime format. And if you think that the “cartoon characters” are just for children’s I suggest that you give a chance to this series. Because it can be very serious and could make you feel angry, sadness or eager for the next episode, like me in this scene, Enjoyed!





 

 

 

Comments

  1. I don’t normally like anime, but this story sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nezukooo-chaaaaan! haha I love the anime and the manga. The anime have the best animation have ever seen.
    Regards my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a very good anime, tell me if you have a Link to see the movie of this anime jjajjaj

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like Demon Slayer, but your blog is very interesting, maybe I will see this anime and give it another chance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts