A photograph I like

Well, actually we know that's not a photograph, but I only found this gif which is almost the same. It was taken at the end of 2019 by my friend Natalia. It shows my latest work and when I showed and talk about my work to a group of architects for my final grade. I like it very much because it represents an important moment in my life, the end of a long year of learning process in a new university career, I mean in that year everything was new, the friends, the collage and, for me, represent the moment that I felt to grow up. So that picture helps me to remember the processes that I have and make me feel safe of what will come in the future. And well if you are interesting, I passed the commission whit a good grade and later I gone whit some friends from the university to celebrate.

Comments

  1. Haha you look so nice! I was at that celebration or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Those final presentations were very nice, there was a lot of work =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts