My best holydays

 

Like the teacher cecillia wrote in her post this is a difficult question to answer, because every holyday has been a lot of fun. But if I have to choose one, I would like to say that my last holydays was the best.


We leave from Santiago on February whit destiny to my grandfather house in san carlos but in me middle of the travel my dad tell us the true, the real trip was more south, to villarica.


In there my family (mom, dad, brother and sister) rent a wood house close the center of the city but the most wonderful part it was that at the next day we travelled to the lake, enojoy the beautiful landscape, rent a horse to climb the mountains and  the picnic was the best part of all the days.


Definily thas holydays was the best because, first it was a surprise and second was that I went whit my family, and I enjoy all of our trips together. However it only lasted around two weeks, before we have to visit my grandparents’ house.





 

Comments

  1. Hi Ricardo! From what I see we both wrote about Villarrica! I can confirm that it is a beautiful place and the lake a true wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty experience! It should be a big and beautiful surprise that unexpected new, and have that travel with the people you love even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ricardo, what a beautiful surprise! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good, I live near San Carlos and it also has beautiful places. Near Villa Rica there is a place called "Ojos del Caburga", I recommend it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts