My experience learning English at university

Hello everyone, in this post I want to talk about my experience like an English student in the university. First, I need to clarify something, English never was my strength and for tis reason I didn’t know what waited for me in this subject. However, at the vacation, before my first semester at college, I started to watch movies with the original sound. Just because I think that for some movies y better the original sound, is more real and you can feel * other kind of emotions. Just for that reason I began to feel more interested about the language, and now I can say that I enjoyed a lot my English class. In addition, of course that I learned a lot from my teachers of English, but the must important is thanks to my classes I developed my talk and oral skills. About blogs, I think that from the beginning to now, the fact to making a post meant to use all your abilities to connect paragraph and share your perspective or experiences about a topic and tell a story. For that reason, I think that this is an interesting way for my learning process, I liked. about what I need to improve in my English. I thinks that probably the grammatical forms and verb conjugations are my weakest points, but I always tried to learn new verbs and use different word to practice those problems. Outside the English class, I use the language for many things. When I watch a series or movies, if is new I use the English audio and Spanish subtitle, and English subtitle if I saw before, When I play a videogame, I use the English too, for practice. But the most important is that I use the English for search something that I need. For example, tutorials on textures for render images, videos and tutorials for learn something new, etc. In short, English is a powerful tool that if we learn how to use it, many doors can be opened.

Comments

Popular Posts